We are now searching for a customer-oriented Estate Night Warden to deliver a standard of service that meets our Lower Mill Estate’s resident’s needs and expectations. You will need to be confident and enjoy being customer-facing, have a strong eye for detail, good knowledge of estate management and health & safety requirements.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate - Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Estate Manager & Duty Managers|
|Hours||12 hr shifts, 5 days on 5 days off (Monday to Thursday from 6:30pm to 6:30am and Friday to Sunday from 5pm to 5am), with a one-hour unpaid lunch period each day. Actual hours will be as detailed on the rota|
Assist the Estate Manager and Duty Managers in the management of Lower Mill Estate including:
- Manning the gatehouse and main gate to provide a professional and friendly meet & greet service to guests on arrival. This includes ensuring they are authorised to be on-site, having the confidence to question politely when required.
- Providing a strong presence around the Estate, including observing and following up on health & safety issues, litter / general condition of the estate, and parking violations.
- Rectifying where feasible any defects or health & safety concerns, escalating and reporting issues to Managers when necessary.
- Provide a highly visible presence during weekends and high season, acting as the main point of contact for all resident queries.
- Maintain knowledge and skills, attending training in areas such as first aid at work, manual handling, fire safety, and open water management / rescue.
- Undertake basic administration tasks such as managing and updating the rental guest list, and collecting guest information forms.
- Basic security and shift checks including monitoring CCTV, and producing daily shift reports to the Estate Management team.
- Ensure that the rules & regulations of the estate are being upheld by all our residents, rental guests, contractors and associates. Manage and report on any disturbances or noise issues around the Estate.
- Provide cover for other shifts to ensure customer service levels, particularly required during peak periods.
- Flexibility to assist the Estate warden team to keep all shifts covered.
- Strong team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a natural desire and ability to be organised, prioritising workloads appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills, able to relate to customers with a friendly and professional manner, able to deal constructively with different people
- Willingness to undertake continual professional development activities
- Decision making
- Physically fit, you will be walking around the Estate frequently
- Being well presented at all times, wearing the company uniform
- Ability to swim due to the proximity of many lakes and the requirement for open water management training.
- Administration and computer literacy with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.