As our ideal candidate you need to be highly driven with a target and customer focussed approached. It is crucial that you have the confidence to provide a first-class customer service to our valued clients, with a strong eye for detail, plus exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work independently, identify potential problems and proactively overcome these before they arise. A flexible and team-based approach is also key, supporting the Customer Service Executives when required.
|Location||Silverlake, Dorset, DT2 8HU|
|Reporting to||Habitat Escapes - Manager|
|Salary||£22K + commission|
Owner Services Account Manager (75%)
- Increase the number of property bookings and revenue with existing properties and improve the quality of the Habitat Escapes rental portfolio
- Create and manage the marketing collateral for each property including writing property descriptions, producing, and arranging high quality photos, leading with key selling points. All in line with our brand proposition.
- Analyse competitor prices and booking performances to create and manage a pricing strategy.
- Create and maintain quality relationships with owners, including regular meetings and calls to update on property performance and provide recommendations on how they can attract Monitoring and feeding back reviews, supporting property owners by identifying and communicating barriers that prevent bookings, resolving complaints, confidently resolving challenges and difficult situations.
- Review contractual arrangements to improve the Habitat Escapes standard terms to increase revenue for our business.
Identify properties that do not meet our quality requirements and recommend we serve notice on them if they cannot reach our required quality levels.
- Review all additional revenue streams such as Managed Services to maximise revenue and increase owner retention.
- Work closely with New Business team to ensure a smooth transition of new owners into Habitat Escapes.
- Ensure awareness of relevant industry legislation and guidance.
- Encourage existing owners to recommend Habitat Escapes to other potential owners.
Customer Service Executive (25%)
- General administrative duties including telephone and email enquiries, data input, and processing of all bookings.
- Closely monitor and respond effectively to all guest and owners enquiries, including maintenance and housekeeping issues.
- Update guest directory’s and new property details as required.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way.
- Undertake pre-arrival (and departure) property checks, assisting with arrival hampers and greet all Habitat Escapes guests with a welcoming and professional attitude.
- Visit all guests throughout the weekend, always being ‘present’ and identifiable, communicating with guests and logging all visits and communications in Elite Dynamics.
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, services and pricing plans and upsell to all arriving guests (e.g. Activity Hub, The Spa and Ballihoo)
- Manage and resolve guest complaints, communicating clearly to all departments their tasks to achieve a speedy and effective resolution to minimise interference to the guests.
Company Benefits include:
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
– Company day holiday
– NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
– Access to lake and free equipment hire for the family
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Free parking
– Employee Referral Scheme
– Quarterly Employee Awards
– Highly Competitive rate of pay
What can we offer you?
We are a family company and because of our unique position, can provide great benefits for you and your family to enjoy. is situated in a stunning location in Somerford Keynes, Cirencester, and sprawls over hundreds of acres, with a whole host of activities for our employees and their families to enjoy.
This includes free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths.
You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions and food at our fabulous onsite restaurant. Plus we offer an NHS scheme which provides money off expenses such as prescriptions and dental and an Employee Assistance Scheme.
We like to show our appreciation and how much we value our staff with regular Award and Recognition programmes.