|Location||Silverlake, Dorset, DT2 8HU|
|Reporting to||Hurricane Terrace Manager|
|Salary||£10-£12.50 per hour|
|Hours||45 hours per week|
• Working closely alongside the manager to create a limited innovative menu.
• Managing weekly ordering / stock levels.
• Dealing with suppliers.
• Training others to produce dishes.
• Managing food safety and hygiene levels.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Communication & Interpersonal skills are crucial.
• Deliver food to a very high standard.
• Create new and exciting dishes to meet ever evolving demands.
Habitat First Group is a family company and because of our unique position, can provide great benefits for you and your family to enjoy.
Silverlake is situated in a stunning location near Dorchester and sprawls over hundreds of acres, with a whole host of activities for our employees and their families to enjoy.
This includes free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths.
You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions and food at our fabulous onsite restaurant. Plus we offer an NHS scheme which provides money off expenses such as prescriptions and dental and an Employee Assistance Scheme.
We like to show our appreciation and how much we value our staff with regular Award and Recognition programmes.
NHS Top-up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
25 days holiday + birthday day off + bank holidays (to be taken in lieu)
Great staff benefits package: Access to lake and free equipment hire for the family
Employee Assistance Programme
Working as part of a small team
Free car parking + a beautiful environment in which to work