|Location||Silverlake, Dorset, DT2 8HU|
|Reporting to||Bar Supervisor|
|Salary||circa £10 - £12.50 p/h dependent on experience|
|Hours||3 weeks: Tues to Thurs 9am-5pm, Friday & Saturday 12pm-9pm, Sunday & Monday off
1 week: Mon to Fri 9-5pm
- Working closely alongside the manager to create a limited innovative menu.
- Managing weekly ordering / stock levels.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Training others to produce dishes.
- Managing food safety and hygiene levels.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication & Interpersonal skills are crucial.
- Deliver food to a very high standard.
- Create new and exciting dishes to meet ever evolving demands.
- NHS Top-up Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + birthday day off + bank holidays (to be taken in lieu).
- Great staff benefits package.
- Working as part of a small team.
- Free car parking + a beautiful environment in which to work.
Please apply to please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com