Due the nature of the role, bank holidays and school holidays are the busiest times of year for us and your availability to work during these times is essential.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Somerford Keynes, Cirencester GL7 5JB|
|Reporting to||Team Leader / Housekeeping Manager|
|Salary||Up to £12.50 per hour depending on experience|
|Hours||Min for each contract: 16hrs per week.
Monday, Friday and Saturday 9.30am – 4pm. (Will also include Bank Holiday). Additional hours will be available during busy periods.
• Cleaning of all properties to a 5* service level
• Laundry service and bed making
• General cleaning of restaurants, café, Spa and office buildings
• Housekeeping checks
• Walk / Drive / be passenger in buggy to reach properties
• Load and unload linen
• Complying to health and safety regulations
Key Skills / Requirements:
• Cleaning experience
• Strong team player
• Excellent communication skills with guests and property owners
• Work within our estate, located within acres of our beautiful nature reserve
• Enjoy working in our friendly team environment
• Surround yourself with well presented, professional and hardworking staff
• Parking onsite
Please send your CV and / or email email@example.com