The restaurant is open throughout the day and offers a brasserie feel menu, with fine dining private chef experiences offered in the guest’s houses, an eco-driven shop and pre-prepared boxes designed for picnics, barbecues and Sunday roasts. With all these different options on offer there is always something new for you to try your hand at and really develop your skills.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester GL7 5JB|
|Reporting to||Restaurant Manager|
|Salary||£10 per hour + TRONC|
|Hours||Up to 45 hours|
- Working closely alongside the manager to create a limited innovative menu.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Managing food safety and hygiene levels.
- Create fresh and seasonal dishes.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication & Interpersonal skills are crucial.
- Deliver food to a very high standard.
- Create new and exciting dishes to meet ever evolving demands.
- Pizza experience.
- NHS Top-up Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + birthday day off + bank holidays (to be taken in lieu).
- Great staff benefits package.
- Working as part of a small team.
- Free car parking + a beautiful environment in which to work.
Please apply to please email your CV with a covering letter to Paul Budd email@example.com
Or call Paul on 07794 581086.