Working at Ballihoo is very unique. Fundamentally, we believe in customer service being a way of life. We do this through our food, our service, our personalities. We tap into our guests and treat them as we ourselves would like to be treated. With respect, honour and love. We teach our younger colleagues valuable life skills on how to deal with many walks of society.
Our team has a lot of autonomy and they are often found foraging to make home-made goodies, brainstorming dishes or coming up with ideas for themed events.
Our senior team are passionate about personal development and through the importance of eating seasonally, outstanding customer service, and working on your feet, we champion the need of looking after your mind, body and soul.
Ballihoo is fun, its spacious, its outdoors (on the warmer days), the food is fresh, the pay is great. Look forward to hearing from you soon
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Head Chef|
|Hours||Up to 45 hours|
- Run a kitchen section independently and competently
- Assist the head chef with maintaining food margin
- Maintain impeccable food hygiene and kitchen safety levels
- Key team player in the organisation of the kitchen
- Take pride in producing great quality fresh food and work with the Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures
You will have:
- A calm and organised approach as a Commis or Chef de Partie
- Ability to demonstrate basic cooking skills
- Imagination and understanding of food and flavours to create innovative dishes using local and seasonal produce
- An understanding that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profit
- Ability to perform consistently in high pressure situations
- 33 days (including bank holidays)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
- Access to lake and free equipment hire for the family
- Free access to gym and swimming pools *when available
- Discounted spa sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Discounted food
- Great staff parties
Please apply to please email your CV with a covering letter to Paul Budd firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Paul on 07794 581086.