We are looking for a container cook who is passionate and experienced to join our team at the Hurricane Terrace at Silverlake Estate. This is a unique opportunity to help grow our small business into something for our team, homeowners and rental guests to be proud of. You must be self driven and treat this job as if it were your own business.
It’s a very exciting role which works closely with the F&B Head Chef who will offer support & guidance to help you reach your next level.
We are a great company with some exciting, progressive plans that you can be part of, if you so wish.
|Reporting to||Hospitality Manager|
|Salary||£1000 p/h + Tips|
|Hours||35 - 40 hours per week
Monday-Friday: 8.30 am - 4.00 pm
Seasonal: April - October, with a possible full-time position thereafter
Essentially, the perfect candidate will be someone who is super eager to learn, owns confidence and is willing to grow as a person & colleague.
- Working closely alongside the manager to create a limited innovative menu
- Managing weekly ordering / stock levels
- Dealing with suppliers
- Training others to produce dishes
- Managing food safety and hygiene levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication & Interpersonal skills are crucial
- Deliver food to a very high standard
- Create new and exciting dishes to meet ever evolving demands