You will be dedicated to providing a first-class customer service to our holiday guests and property owners, with excellent customer communication skills. Being able to liaise confidently and professionally is a must, with a polite and courteous manner, along with a highly flexibly approach to meet the needs of our customers. Finally, a good understanding of IT, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
|Reporting to||Habitat Escapes Manager|
|Salary||Up to £27,000 On Target Earnings Pro Rata (£21,000 basic FTE)|
|Hours||20 – 25 hrs, Friday to Monday|
What you’ll be doing:
• General administrative duties to include:
– Dealing with all inbound telephone and email enquiries.
– Providing product expertise whilst processing and manage booking allocation on in house bookings system.
– Receiving payments and ensure all bookings are fully paid in advance of arrival.
– Managing ad-hoc customer communication.
• Manage and respond to enquires in a timely fashion.
• Be polite, friendly attentive and understanding to all customers requests
• Ensure other departments on all estates are aware of Habitat Escapes arrivals & departure requirements.
• Deal with and follow up all day-to-day issues which may arise including maintenance and housekeeping issues.
• Deal, manage and take appropriate action to resolve customer complaints.
• Engage with property owners and act accordingly with regards to enquiries, guest and owner bookings.
• Upsell of activity extra’s to all customers.
• Assist with arrival and departure lists each week.
• Take customer security deposits before arrival.
• Assist with arrival hampers.
• Manage arrival checks and departure checks when required.
• Update guest directories as required.
• Update new property details on the website as required.
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all properties in the Habitat Escapes portfolio.
• Property recruitment to enhance to the Habitat Escapes portfolio of rental properties.
• Other duties as and when required to ensure smooth running of the guest experience.
What can we offer you?
We are a family company and because of our unique position, can provide great benefits for you and your family to enjoy.
This includes free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths. You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions and food at our fabulous onsite restaurant.
Plus, we offer an NHS scheme which provides money off expenses such as medical prescriptions and dental appointments. Additionally, we provide an Employee Assistance Scheme and a discounted shopping platform.
We like to show our appreciation and how much we value our staff with regular Award and Recognition programmes.
Additional benefits include:
What we’ll give you:
- 33 days (including bank holidays)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
- Access to lake and free equipment hire for the family
- Free access to gym and swimming pools *when available
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted spa sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Mental Health Programmes & onsite Mental Health Champions