|Location||Lower Mill Estate - Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Habitat Escapes - Guest Services Manager|
|Salary||Up to £27,000 On Target Earnings Pro Rata (£21,000 basic FTE)|
|Hours||Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm|
- Act as the onsite point of contact for our property owners and guests, responding effectively to their queries.
- Manage telephone/email enquiries and process bookings (Elite Parks), dealing professionally with any day-to-day queries or issues.
- Liaise with all onsite departments to ensure all teams know of any issue surrounding rental guests’ holidays.
- Update Elite Parks bookings system with the status of arrivals and departures.
- Communicate relevant information affecting guest stays e.g. Estate information, pool closures, road and traffic guidance.
- Manage property arrival and departure checks when required.
- Update guest directories and new property details on the website and booking system.
What we are looking for:
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic and positive person to join our Habitat Escapes team in delivering a seamless and quality service to all our customers either face to face on-site, or over the telephone/email.
- Dedication to providing first-class customer service to our holiday guests and property owners.
- Excellent customer communication skills able to liaise confidently and professionally with our customers. This would be over the phone, face to face and via email
- Someone well presented, polite and courteous
- Highly flexibly to the needs of our holiday guests
- A good understanding of IT, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Importantly, we are seeking someone who will live our company values:
- Flexibility & Happiness to achieve a work-life balance
- Sustainability of the wildlife and environment around us
- Supporting and encouraging colleagues
- Accountability for our own actions, continually considering how we can operate more effectively
We are a family company and because of our unique position, can provide great benefits and activities for you and your family to enjoy.
- Salary with Commission up to £27,000 pro rata
- 33 days (including bank holidays)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescriptions, hospital parking)
- Discounted shopping and benefits platform including cycle to work scheme
- Access to the lake and free equipment hire for the family
- Free access to gym and swimming pools *when available
- Discounted spa sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Free parking
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Discounted food