The ability to work positively and independently, think on your feet and find proactive opportunities for improvement.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate - Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Guest Services Manager|
|Salary||£22k plus commission and bonus (OTE £27k)|
|Hours||35 hours per week between 09:00 am and 19:00 pm. Working 5 days out of 7 days including weekends as per rota and demands of the business.|
To provide a top-quality service to both our holidaying guests and property owners acting as the first port of call for all online, telephone and in-person queries. This position will need to be highly visible to all our guests and property owners, being present to resolve queries and complaints, by liaising with other departments to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, whilst communicating clearly with all involved as to resolution status.
Administration of all bookings managing and updating our online booking system with all communications, bookings and payments.
Key Accountabilities/Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage and respond to customer telephone and email enquiries in a timely fashion, showing your passion and dedication to providing a quality customer service
- Process and manage bookings accurately on our bookings system, taking security payments and ensuring all bookings are fully paid in advance of arrival
- Act as the on-site point of contact in our Information Hub for property owners and guests, greeting everyone with a welcoming and professional approach and responding effectively to any queries
- Liaise with all on-site departments to ensure all teams know of any issue surrounding rental guests’ holidays or general arrivals & departure requirements.
- Provide a meet and greet service, always being ‘present’ and identifiable, communicating with guests and logging all visits, arrivals, departures and general communications on our booking system (Elite)
- Work alongside the facilities team on arrival and departure days, by undertaking property checks, and delivering arrival hampers
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s (e.g. Activity Hub, The Spa, Ballihoo) products, services and pricing plans, upselling wherever possible
- Manage and resolve guest complaints, communicating clearly to all departments their tasks to achieve a speedy and effective resolution to minimise interference to the guests
- Manage damage deposits and where necessary liaise with guests regarding any property damage
- Respond to reviews on various review platforms.
- Communicate relevant information affecting guest stays e.g. Estate information, pool closures, road and traffic guidance
- Develop strong relationships with property owners, recruiting new properties to enhance the rental portfolio and assist with monthly owner statements
- Undertake property inventory checks and manage inventory stock
- Update property guest directories and general property details on the website and booking system
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all properties in the Habitat Escapes portfolio
- Assist the Sales team with conducting property viewings to cover annual leave
- Complete end-of-day and end-of-month reconciliation
- Produce reports and stats as per management requirements
- Other duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the guest experience and any other reasonable requests by your line manager.
We value all our team members and provide fantastic benefits for you to enjoy:
- Salary £22k + Commission – On Target Earnings £27k
- Family-friendly policies such as enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
- Enhanced sick pay
- 33 days (including bank holidays) annual leave, an extra day off for your birthday and the ability to buy back up to 5 days leave per year
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescriptions, hospital parking)
- Discounted shopping and benefits platform including cycle to work scheme
- Access to the lake and free equipment hire for the family
- Free access to gym and swimming pools for you and your family *when available
- Discounted spa sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Eye check and flu vaccines vouchers