We are seeking an Estate Warden to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate - Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Estate Manager|
|Salary||£21,647 per year|
|Hours||Working on a shift pattern of 3 days on, followed by 3 days off, 6.30am - 6.30pm|
What can we offer you?
- Family-friendly policies such as enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
- Enhanced sick pay
- Generous annual leave allowance, plus an extra day off for your birthday and the ability to buy back up to 5 days leave per year
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescriptions, hospital parking)
- Discounted shopping and benefits platform including a cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to the lake and free equipment hire for the family
- Free access to gym and swimming pools *when available
- Discounted spa sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental health and wellbeing programme
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Eye check and flu vaccines vouchers
- Access to electric car scheme
- Flexible working practices wherever possible
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a professional and friendly meet and greet service to our guests from the gatehouse
- Ensuring a strong presence on the Estate, including following up on any health & safety issues
- Basic security checks, including monitoring CCTV
- Ensure Estate rules are being osberved by all residents, guests and contractors
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team-player mindset
- Computer literacy and an understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- A good level of fitness and the ability to swim due to requirement of open water training
Habitat First Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We encourage applications from all individuals, regardless of background, to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to our team. If you’re interested but not sure if you have the right skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
We are happy to talk through any reasonable adjustments you may require during the recruitment process and beyond.
If you would like to apply for the role without a CV, please contact us on 01285 863 282 and we will be happy to discuss alternative options.
The company is unable to sponsor the employment of international workers in this role. You will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK.
A DBS is required for all roles.
A driving licence and access to a car is recommended before applying, as our Estates are not walkable from public transport links.
Habitat First Group is a Disability Confident employer.