Our ideal candidate would be highly driven with a target and customer focussed approached.
They will be able to provide a first-class customer service to our valued clients, with a strong eye for detail, plus exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
To be successful in this role, it is crucial to be able to work independently, identify potential problems and proactively overcome these before they arise. A flexible and team-based approach is also key, supporting the Customer Service Executives when required.
|Location||Silverlake, Dorset, DT2 8HU|
|Reporting to||Habitat Escapes - Manager|
|Salary||£22K + commission|
|Hours||40 hours per week (Tue - Sat and Bank Holidays)|
Owner Services Account Manager (75%)
Key target is to increase the number of property bookings and revenue with existing properties and improve the quality of the Habitat Escapes rental portfolio by:
- Creating and managing the marketing collateral for each property including writing property descriptions, producing, and arranging high quality photos, leading with key selling points. All in line with our brand proposition.
- Analysing competitor prices and booking performances to create and manage a pricing strategy.
- Creating and maintaining quality relationships with owners, including regular meetings and calls to update on property performance and provide recommendations on how they can attract a larger target audience.
- Monitoring and feeding back reviews, supporting property owners by identifying and communicating barriers that prevent bookings, resolving complaints, confidently resolving challenges and difficult situations.
- Review contractual arrangements to improve the Habitat Escapes standard terms to increase revenue for our business.
- Identify properties that do not meet our quality requirements and recommend we serve notice on them if they cannot reach our required quality levels.
- Review all additional revenue streams such as Managed Services to maximise revenue and increase owner retention.
- Work closely with New Business team to ensure a smooth transition of new owners into Habitat Escapes.
- Ensure awareness of relevant industry legislation and guidance.
- Encourage existing owners to recommend Habitat Escapes to other potential owners.
Customer Service Executive (25%)
- General administrative duties including telephone and email enquiries, data input, and processing of all bookings.
- Closely monitor and respond effectively to all guest and owners enquiries, including maintenance and housekeeping issues.
- Update guest directory’s and new property details as required.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way.
- Visit all guests throughout the weekend, always being ‘present’ and identifiable, communicating with guests and logging all visits and communications in Elite Dynamics.
- Undertake pre-arrival (and departure) property checks, assisting with arrival hampers and greet all Habitat Escapes guests with a welcoming and professional attitude.
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, services and pricing plans and upsell to all arriving guests (e.g. Activity Hub, The Spa and Ballihoo)
- Manage and resolve guest complaints, communicating clearly to all departments their tasks to achieve a speedy and effective resolution to minimise interference to the guests.
|Key Skills, Experience & Competencies||Essential||Desirable|
|MS Office Skills – particularly Excel||Yes|
|Able to make decisions and work independently||Yes|
|Knowledge of high-volume booking processes (such as holidays)||Yes|
|Experience in a Holiday resort or park||Yes|
- NHS Top-up Scheme
- 25 days holiday + birthday day off + bank holidays (to be taken in lieu)
- Great staff benefits package
- Working as part of a small team
- Free car parking + a beautiful environment in which to work
Please apply to please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com