We're looking for dedicated team members to join us on Mondays and Fridays between 10.00 am - 4.00 pm. There may be an opportunity to work on weekends and mid-week throughout peak periods.
We offer a competitive rate of pay, a great team environment, excellent company benefits which includes an NHS Top-Up Scheme, discounts off thousands of high-street stores, an Employee Assistance Programme and access to onsite facilities plus activity equipment for you and your family or friends.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Team Leader / Housekeeping Manager|
|Salary||£10.25 - £12.50|
|Hours||Monday and Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm|
- Cleaning of all properties to a 5* service level
- Laundry service and bed making
- General cleaning of restaurants, café, spa and office buildings
- Housekeeping checks
- Walk / Drive / be passenger in buggy to reach properties
- Load and unload linen
- Complying to health and safety regulations
- Participating in morning and afternoon team meetings
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Cleaning experience
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills with guests and property owners
- Sense of humour and teamwork is a must in this department as we work hard but support each other to achieve our goals.
- Work within our estate, located within acres of our beautiful nature reserve
- Enjoy working in our friendly team environment
- Surround yourself with well presented, professional and hardworking staff
- Parking onsite
Please note, I’m afraid we are not accessible via a public transport link, it is therefore necessary to have access to your own vehicle or a lift share.