Habitat Escapes have seen a 60% increase in property bookings in the last 12 months; our housekeeping team has grown and they’re busier than ever.
You will be an enthusiastic leader with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, service focused, and results driven. Housekeeping experience is essential.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate, Somerford Keynes, Gloucestershire|
|Reporting to||Cleaning Operations Manager|
|Salary||£25,000 - £27,000|
|Hours||40 hours per week to include weekend work throughout peak season and bank holidays|
- Develop and implement rostering system
- Liaise and monitor Cleaning Assistants performance to identify their training needs and implement the standards and resolve any issues with performance effectively with delivery of training
- Carry out cleaning audits to monitor cleaner’s performance and adherence to the required standard
- Attend informal and formal meetings and training sessions to ensure up to date business and job knowledge, communication, skills & progression are maintained. This includes but is not limited to training, re-training, 1:1’s, probation reviews etc.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations, wearing company uniform and PPE as specified and ensuring Cleaning Assistants do the same.
- Complete property inspections / spot checks
- Ensure that a satisfactory laundry service is maintained & dry stock and consumables are rotated and areas kept clean and tidy
- Stock levels and wastage to be kept to a minimum
- Comply with all legal requirements in respect of health and safety and welfare of staff and customers, COSSH and manual handling
Communication and reports
- Provide reports as and when required e.g. property standard reports, cleaned, empty, departure checks and notes to maintenance
- Always provide excellent and consistent communication with other departments
- Look at ways to improve communication to be more effective and efficient
- Further ideas to increase revenue
Company Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company day holiday
- NHS Top Up Scheme
- Many other onsite staff ‘perks’
- Free parking
- Competitive rate of pay
Please apply if you’re looking for a beautiful setting in which to work, you’re professional, IT proficient, well organised and keen to work at Management level with lots of responsibility.