You will be an enthusiastic and experienced leader with excellent communication skills, service focused and able to prioritise varied needs. Housekeeping experience is essential.
The role will involve reviewing and developing health and safety / operating procedures; monitoring performance standards; resolving guest complaints; all whilst ensuring a 5* cleaning service level is provided.
Habitat Escapes have seen a 60% increase in property bookings in the last 12 months; our housekeeping team has grown and they’re busier than ever.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester GL7 5JB|
|Reporting to||Cleaning Operations Manager|
|Salary||£25,000 - £27,000 per annum|
|Hours||40 hours per week to include weekends throughout peak season|
• Manage and positively lead a team of Cleaning Assistants including rostering on Deputy Software, scheduling jobs on Elite software system and distributing these to your team.
• Monitor performance with cleaning audits identifying training needs and providing guidance on how to continually improve standards.
• People management: Undertaking appraisals and formal / informal 1-1s to ensure the team are equipped with the skills to complete their roles to the highest standards and feel valued as a vital part of the Habitat Escapes cleaning team.
• On boarding and training new members of the team in standards, processes and all health and safety requirements.
• Ensure a high standards of personal presentation, complying with statutory and Company regulations to wear company uniform and PPE as specified and ensuring Cleaning Assistants do the same.
• Ensure that a satisfactory laundry service is maintained & dry stock and consumables are rotated and areas kept clean and tidy
• Stock levels and wastage to be kept to a minimum
• Comply with all legal requirements in respect of health and safety and welfare of staff and customers, COSSH and manual handling
• Provide reports as and when required e.g. property standard reports, cleaned, empty, departure checks and notes to maintenance
• Always provide excellent and consistent communication with other departments
• Continually seek ways and submit ideas on how standards, operations and revenues can be increased.
Company Benefits include:
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
– Company day holiday
– NHS Top Up Scheme
– Many other onsite staff ‘perks’
– Free parking
– Competitive rate of pay
Key Skills, Experience & Competencies:
– People Management – 2 years
– Experienced on staff rostering and / or job scheduling software systems
– MS Office Skills – particularly Excel
– Experience of Housekeeping operations
– High level knowledge of Health & Safety
– Strong Administration – paper and IT based
– Multi-Tasking – able to prioritise high volume and varied cleaning needs
– Problem Solving
– Communications – verbal and written
– Customer Services – experienced in dealing with customers both face to face and over email
– Able to make decisions and work independently
– Team Player
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re looking for a beautiful setting in which to work, you’re professional, IT proficient, well organised and keen to work at Management level with lots of responsibility.