The role will involve creating the weekly roster, scheduling work, monitoring performance standards, resolving guest complaints, all whilst ensuring a 5* cleaning service level is provided.
You will be an enthusiastic and experienced leader with excellent communication skills, service focused and able to prioritise varied needs.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester GL7 5JB|
|Reporting to||Cleaning Operations Manager|
|Salary||£25,000 – £27,000 P/A|
|Hours||40 Hours per week (including some weekends and bank holidays during peak season)|
• Manage and positively lead a team of Cleaning Assistants including rostering on Deputy Software and scheduling jobs on our bespoke software system – full training to be provided.
• Monitor performance with cleaning audits and providing guidance on how to continually improve standards.
• People management: Undertaking appraisals and formal / informal 1-1s to ensure the team are equipped with the skills to complete their roles to the highest standards and feel valued as a vital part of the Habitat Escapes cleaning team.
• Ensure a high standards of team and personal presentation, complying with statutory and Company regulations to wear company uniform and PPE as specified.
• Ensure that a satisfactory laundry service is maintained & dry stock and consumables are rotated and areas kept clean and tidy.
• Comply with all legal requirements in respect of health and safety and welfare of staff and customers, COSSH and manual handling.
• Provide reports as and when required e.g. property standard reports, cleaned, empty, departure checks and notes to maintenance.
What can we offer you?
We are a family company and because of our unique position, can provide great benefits for you and your family to enjoy.
Lower Mill Estate is situated in a stunning location in Somerford Keynes, Cirencester, and sprawls over hundreds of acres, with a whole host of activities for our employees and their families to enjoy.
This includes free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths.
You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions and food at our fabulous onsite restaurant. Plus we offer an NHS scheme which provides money off expenses such as prescriptions and dental and an Employee Assistance Scheme.
We like to show our appreciation and how much we value our staff with regular Award and Recognition programmes.
The Housekeeping Team:
The Housekeeping team is fabulous close knit team of around 30 Housekeepers, Team Leaders and Supervisors who are constantly striving to ensure we deliver a 5* cleaning service to our property owners and rental guests.
Sense of humour and teamwork is a must in this department as we work hard but support each other to achieve our goals.
Company Benefits include:
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
– Company day holiday
– NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
– Access to lake and free equipment hire for the family
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Free parking
– Employee Referral Scheme
– Quarterly Employee Awards
– Highly Competitive rate of pay
Please apply with a CV and covering letter if you’re looking to work in a highly valued team and a beautiful environment.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org