A kitchen porter is at the heart of any good restaurant team, without them, we fail to function. With this in mind, we are looking for a hardworking, motivated and positive individual who can get stuck into a busy hospitality business. It’s not just about washing dishes and mopping floors, with a shop, barbecue, pizza shack, restaurant and private dining to look after we want someone who can help where needed and is excited about the opportunity to learn new things.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester GL7 5JB|
|Reporting to||Head Chef|
|Salary||Up to £8.72 plus service charge|
|Hours||45 hours per week|
- Be passionate to gain an opportunity to learn from a well-established team.
- General washing up duties.
- When able, help your team by prepping food.
- Help keep the kitchen in a super clean state.
- Highly passionate in developing skills, ready to take the opportunity to learn from a well-established team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills are crucial, able to communicate confidently with your team and guests.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive team attitude.
- NHS Top-up Scheme
- 25 days holiday + birthday day off + bank holidays (to be taken in lieu)
- Great staff benefits package
- Working as part of a small team
- Free car parking + a beautiful environment in which to work
Please apply to please email your CV with a covering letter to Paul Budd email@example.com
Or call Paul on 07794 581086.