A kitchen porter is at the heart of any good restaurant team, without them, we fail to function.
With this in mind, we are looking for a hardworking, motivated and positive individual who can get stuck into a busy hospitality business. It’s not just about washing dishes and mopping floors, with a shop, barbecue, pizza shack, restaurant, and private dining to look after we want someone who can help where needed and is excited about the opportunity to learn new things.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate, Somerford Keynes, Gloucestershire|
|Reporting to||Head Chef|
|Salary||£9.80 per hour|
|Hours||Part-time hours: 20 - 40 per week|
· Be passionate to gain an opportunity to learn from a well-established team.
· General washing up duties.
· When able, help your team by prepping food.
· Help keep the kitchen in a super clean state.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Communication & Interpersonal skills are crucial
· Strong work ethic
· Positive team attitude