The position is mainly office based, so you will need to be I.T proficient, have excellent communication skills and possess a professional manner at all times. Additionally it is important that you have the ability to undertake the maintenance activities during busy periods.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate – Cirencester GL7 5JB|
|Reporting to||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary||£24,000 – £26,000 P/A|
|Hours||40 hours per week to include occasional weekends throughout peak season|
Supervising a small maintenance team, you will be able to take responsibility for implementing and maintaining all maintenance services. You will ‘think like a guest and act like an owner’ by managing all scheduled and reactive maintenance by communicating with external contractors, the maintenance team, internal departments, property owners and guests.
Duties include but are not limited to the management of:
• Day to day maintenance requests and general queries internally and externally via phone and email.
• Generate quotes for the property owners and rental properties.
• Creating weekly rotas for the Maintenance Assistants.
• Manage the maintenance packages including daily schedules generated on job cards from our bespoke database, assigning daily tasks including cleaning and high reach window, cleaning, spider control, algae treatments, and pressure washing.
• Manage the quality of work completed by conducting quality checks and providing feedback, informal training and mentoring the team where required to ensure future quality standards are upheld.
• Make and receive calls to organise repairs, book in repairs with 3rd parties.
• Enter all invoices and raise purchase orders.
• Monitor a property maintenance certificate spreadsheet and act accordingly.
• Monitor Property certificate management.
• Inventories of 80+ properties.
• Fire Risk Assessments / H&S.
• Creating, devising and maintaining an inventory store.
• Identify new opportunities to bring outsourced skills inhouse.
• Work with HR to establish risk assessments and H&S policies are in place
Key Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working within a similar role, preferably with trade skills
• Be an effective communicator and leader, with the ability to communicate across all levels
• Possess excellent knowledge of health and safety, fire safety and risk assessments
• Possess excellent I.T administrative skills