Our newly formed Operations team are seeking an additional team member to provide high-quality housekeeping and maintenance services for a portfolio of estate properties. The role will include managing and motivating the housekeeping and maintenance team as well as ensuring accurate charging and accounts reconciliation and overseeing the day-to-day running of the office.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate - Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Operations Manager|
|Hours||35 hours per week. Hours will vary but will be over a period of 8hours (including a 1 hour unpaid lunch break), between 8am and 6pm, including weekends allocated on a rota basis|
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high-quality housekeeping and maintenance services for a portfolio of estate properties.
- Ensure accurate charging and accounts reconciliation for all services provided.
- Manage maintenance requests, liaising with contractors and generating quotes for property owners.
- Co-ordinate housekeeping & maintenance team members, contractors and linen suppliers to ensure that properties are presented to a high standard for arrivals.
- Schedule all operational activity incorporating arrival/departure checks, property inspections, maintenance work and cleaning.
- Manage the quality of work completed by conducting quality checks and providing feedback, informal training and mentoring the team where required to ensure future quality standards are upheld.
- Ensure a high standard of team and personal presentation, complying with statutory and Company regulations to wear company uniform and PPE as specified.
- Ensure the compliance of all legal requirements in respect of health and safety and welfare of staff and customers, COSHH and manual handling.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills – able to liaise confidently over the phone and email with the desire to provide a first class customer service
- Solid administration and IT skills, with a strong knowledge of Office 365
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Property management experience would be advantageous but not a necessary requirement