Combining excellence in architecture, interior design, state-of-the-art facilities, security and service, Habitat First Group creates an oasis of space where families can holiday comfortably and responsibly, while safely exploring the great outdoors.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate, Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Sales Managers|
|Salary||£22,000 pa + Commission (30,500 OTE)|
|Hours||5 days per week, Thursday to Monday 9.00am – 5.00pm (including some bank holidays which can be taken off in lieu)
Contract: 6 month contract with potential for a permanent position
We can offer free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths. You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions and food at our fabulous onsite restaurant.
We like to show our appreciation and how much we value our staff with regular Award and Recognition programmes.
Additional benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Quarterly Employee Awards
- Highly Competitive rate of pay
- Great staff parties!
What we are looking for:
Habitat First Group is looking for an enthusiastic and driven property sales professional with excellent verbal and written communication to work within the Sales department.
The position will involve working at the Lower Mill Estate meeting and managing the full sales process with support from the Sales Manager.
Importantly, we are seeking someone who will live our company values:
- Flexibility & Happiness to achieve a work life balance
- Sustainability of the wildlife and environment around us
- Supporting and encouraging colleagues
- Accountability for our own actions, continually considering how we can operate more effectively
- Liaising with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers in a professional and timely manner
- Updating correspondence and key sales stages on Salesforce CRM
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the Client`s instructions
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received
- Work closely with the Manager & Habitat Escapes team to identify and maximise new business opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing department to support the marketing of the properties
- Conduct tours of the estate and facilities for potential buyers
- Assist with new build plot sales, sales progression and conveyancing where necessary
Key Skills & Experience
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the local market and how to gain advantage over competitors
- A proven track record within residential / land sales or new homes
- Excellent negotiations skills, with a proven ability to convert meetings / viewings into sales to meet and exceed sales
- Ability to communicate, present and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills essential
- Experience in conveyancing and progressing deals from reservation to completion
- Experience preferred in the use of Salesforce, Trello and Teams
- Must have full UK driving licence