Combining excellence in architecture, interior design, state-of-the-art facilities, security and service, Habitat First Group creates an oasis of space where families can holiday comfortably and responsibly, while safely exploring the great outdoors.
|Location||Lower Mill Estate, Cirencester|
|Reporting to||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||£22,000 - £24,000|
|Hours||Permanent, Full Time
5 days per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (with some evening and weekend work which can be taken off in lieu)
What we are looking for
Habitat First Group is looking to appoint a Social Media Executive who will be responsible for designing, creating and uploading content for our social media platforms, our company websites as well as other related marketing campaigns to promote our brand to clients, guests and businesses.
What can we offer you?
Our estates, situated in stunning locations in the Cotswolds, Dorset and Devon, sprawl over hundreds of acres, with a whole host of activities for our employees and their families to enjoy.
- This includes free hire for kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, while cyclists and walkers can take advantage of the network of private paths.
- You would also have access to the gym, discounted spa sessions and food at our fabulous onsite restaurant. Plus, we offer an NHS scheme which provides money off expenses such as prescriptions and dental and an Employee Assistance Scheme.
We like to show our appreciation and how much we value our staff with regular Award and Recognition programmes.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday holiday
- NHS Top Up Scheme (for example money off dentists, prescription, hospital parking)
- Access to lake and free equipment hire for the family
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Great company parties!
- Free parking
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Highly Competitive rate of pay
- Generating ideas and managing all our social media channels, focusing on driving engagement, user interaction and growing our organic reach and followers. This will include producing a calendar of monthly content and also being able to produce live content.
- Write engaging, creative and interesting written content for our websites, social media, blogs and marketing communication material, proofreading your work and ensuring excellent literacy skills at all times.
- Interacting with customers regularly though social media and review platforms, using exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Supporting the team with maintaining our websites with current information. Our site is WordPress, therefore knowledge and ability with WordPress is preferred.
- Creating event invitations as and when required for site specific events.
- Creating regular newsletters, surveys and feedback forms.
- Analyse and report on performance of campaigns with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc. reporting to the director.
- Keep up to date with trends and insights to proactively spot and propose new opportunities.
- Manage company domain names.
Key Skills & Experience:
|Experience using social media platforms in the workplace
Excellent literacy skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Ability to research and present information in a concise and interesting style
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
GCSE English, Maths grade 9-4/A-C (or equivalent qualifications)
|Experience of social media scheduling tools
Experience of Mailchimp
Experience of Survey Monkey
Experience of Eventbrite
3 A level qualifications
Key Personable Qualities:
|Enthusiastic attitude and work ethic
Exceptional communication skills
Admirable writing skills
High attention to detail
Able to work independently, someone who is assertive and self-assured
Loves social media and is knowledgeable of best practice and emerging trends / influencers
Bursting full of intelligence, confidence, creativity and passion!
|Ongoing awareness of current and future social trends
Ability to use own initiative and sound judgment
Excellent planning and time management