If you’re aching for something to look forward to at the moment and have had to cancel an important celebration in recent months, you may be in luck. This autumn, we are giving you the opportunity to celebrate your missed milestone in style. Whether you have missed your 40th, your anniversary or a reunion, we want to hear all about it.
We are offering one lucky winner the chance to host the ultimate celebration for 3 nights, with up to 12 guests. Choose to relax on a stunning coastal escape at Silverlake, or a cosy retreat in the Cotswolds at Lower Mill Estate.
This beautiful break will be accompanied by the following incredible package:
LAKESIDE SUNDOWNER – to start the celebrations, you and your guests can enjoy a sundowner hour with a selection of drinks and nibbles, taking in the sunset at a stunning lakeside location.
AFTERNOON PICNIC – explore the estate with a nature-filled walk or cycle around and come back to enjoy a picnic lunch ready and waiting for you to return.
COCKTAIL NIGHT – raise a glass and enjoy pre-dinner drinks with a bespoke cocktail or mocktail kit including spirits, mixers, recipes, and glassware, on a night of your choice.
PRIVATE DINING – enjoy one of our bespoke private dining experiences. Using seasonally sourced, local produce you can sit back and relax, while our Chefs create a menu perfect for your celebration.
ACTIVITIES – Activity Hub will arrange a special tuition session for the group.
How to Enter:
Follow @habitat_escapes, @silverlakedorset and @lowermillestate on Instagram and tell us in less than 100 words about your missed occasion.
Tag a fellow Instagram user who you want to join you for your stay – the more people you tag, the more times you enter!
Share the @habitat_escapes competition post as an Instagram story on your account
Competition entries close at 12:00 on 1st August 2021. All entries will be reviewed, and the winner will be chosen at random. Winner will be contacted and announced on social media once they have accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize is as set out in the prize draw information, in accordance with the terms and conditions below. No cash alternative will be made available.
2. The Promoter is Habitat Escapes, part of Habitat First Group Ltd.
3. The prize draw is open to entries aged 18 or over, who are resident in mainland England, Scotland or Wales only.
4. Employees of the Promoter and its associated or group companies and their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw are excluded from the prize draw.
5. The winner of the prize will be the first eligible entrant drawn at random after the prize draw has closed.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter using the details provided at the time of entry.
7. The Promoter will carry out a pre-screening check to determine whether the winner is eligible for the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner should the original winner not be eligible (at the Promoter’s sole discretion).
8. Entry details are as set out in the prize draw information. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
9. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the draw date.
10. No costs or expenses incurred by you in entering the prize draw will be reimbursed by the Promoter.
11. By entering the prize draw, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the prize draw information or promotional material.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. The winner agrees to share photos and testimonials with Habitat Escapes for use across their marketing channels.
14. Personal data supplied during this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers and service providers but only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the prize draw and the prizes.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The prize will be offered across an available date in September or October 2021 at Lower Mill Estate or Silverlake, Dorset, through Habitat Escapes. These dates may be subject to change following updated Government guidance.